Financing your post-secondary education can be intimidating and overwhelming. This module will guide you through what is required for financial assistance and what kind of financial aid you can receive. You will also get valuable information on how to manage your personal budget while you are a post-secondary student.
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Examine your current financial assets.
- Anticipate your educational expenses.
- Implement money-saving tips.
- Determine if you qualify for a student loan.
- Explore available grants and scholarships.
The Big Idea
There are loans, scholarships, bursaries, grants, and financial awards that can help cover the costs related to your post-secondary education and the access you need.
We have lots of information here to walk you through the steps to assessing and arranging for your financial aid. Take your time as you go through all of the details for this important planning.