After preparing your budget, respond to these reflection questions in your eportfolio with detailed, descriptive information:
- Identify and describe two new financial terms have you learned.
- Describe two strategies you used to create your budget.
- Describe two things that surprised you most about your budget.
- Describe two specific additional possible sources of income (e.g. specific scholarships, bursaries, and/or student loans or other possible sources) in order to meet your financial obligations.
- Describe two steps you will need to take in order to achieve a more balanced budget wherein income and expenses more closely match.
This module has given you information about getting the financial aid you need for your post-secondary education as well as some tips to budget for and manage your money. You may have realized that managing finances while attending a post-secondary institution can be bit overwhelming, it can be managed if you approach the process step-by-step.
Module 7 will focus on teaching you how to gather the resources and create the networks you need to be successful in your post-secondary education and your future career.